- 21st Century Research and Technology FundThe Indiana 21st Century Research and Technology Fund was created in 1999 by the General Assembly to stimulate the process of diversifying the State's economy by developing and commercializing advanced technologies in Indiana. The Fund is now an integral
- Advanced Research & Technology Institute (ARTI)A private not-for-profit corporation representing all Indiana University campuses for the purpose of establishing cooperative research, consulting and marketing agreements with private business and industry. Consisting of five divisions, ARTI operates fro
- Blomberg Business Week Technology NewsBusiness News
- Garage Technology VenturesGarage Technology Ventures is a seed-stage and early-stage venture capital fund. We’re looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies.
- TechPointAs Indiana’s premier initiative for growing Indiana’s thriving technology-based economy, TechPoint is known for its ability to identify and empower high-growth Indiana technology companies through education and networking programs, government advocacy and
- USDA Rural DevelopmentFederal agency with many departments.