: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/isbdc8/isbdc.org/wp-content/themes/isbdc2011/template-links.php on line 19 and defined in /home/isbdc8/isbdc.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php
on line 992
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)The Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) is responsible for implementing and enforcing the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), which regulate the export and reexport of most commercial items.
- EuropagesThis site allows searching by product or service for company contact information in 37 countries. The user can also search by activity sector and there is economic information about the European market.
- Export Working Capital Program - SBA (EWCP)The EWCP provides short-term financing to small businesses for export-related transactions. Proceeds from the export sales are the primary source of repayment. Under the EWCP, the SBA guarantees up to 90 percent of a secured loan or $1,000,000, whichever
- Export-Import Bank of United StatesThe Export-Import Bank of the United States is the official export credit agency of the United States. It supports the financing of U.S. goods and services. This site provides extensive information on applying for financing, calculating fees and more.
- Export.govExport.gov provides online trade resources and one-on-one assistance for your international business – whether you’re just starting or expanding your global sales.
- Federation of International Trade OrganizationsThe FITA Global Trade Portal, is the source for international import export trade leads, events, and links to 8,000 international trade (export import) related Websites.
- Foreign Trade Statistics: U S Census BureauSearch: "Foreign Trade Statistics" within this website for information on the topic.
- GlobalEDGEAn indexing study conducted by Missouri State University-CIBER which compares and ranks 24 emerging markets (as identified by The Economist) on multiple dimensions to encourage the internationalization of companies by identifying global marketing opportun
- Guide to International Trade Law Sources on the InternetWhen conducting research in international trade, often the first step is to locate the relevant treaties. Since international trade is such a complex area, there is a need for information beyond locating the text of international agreements. Many internat
- Hieros Gamos: Worldwide Legal DirectoriesValuable information about U.S. and International Law.
- Indiana Economic Development Corp. - International BusinessThrough the Office of International Development, the IEDC works to bring more international jobs, opportunity, and capital investment to communities across Indiana. The IEDC operates seven international offices in strategic locations throughout the world
- International Monetary FundEconomic conditions, country reports, and monetary news and documents are available from the IMF.
- International Trade CenterUnited Nations center for technical cooperation with developing countries in trade promotion.
- Japan-America Society of IndianaThis not-for-profit association is dedicated to assisting networking, socializing and cooperation between Japanese and Indiana citizens. Services include business and trade seminars, cultural activities and language classes.
- KompassInternational business-to-business company directory.
- Michiana World Trade CouncilThis is a not-for-profit organization created to promote international trade for the Michiana area.
- Office of Foreign Assets (OFAC)Export Controls - Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Dept. of Treasury, administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries.
- Office of International Trade - SBAU.S. Export Assistance Centers
- Office of the United States Trade RepresentativesThe Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) is an agency of more than 200 committed professionals with decades of specialized experience in trade issues and regions of the world.
- PIERS: Port Import/Export Reporting ServiceComprehensive statistics on global cargo movements transiting seaports in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Ports of IndianaThe Ports of Indiana is dedicated to facilitating economic development in Indiana through logistics facilities and services, maritime industrial and commercial development, development finance tools and strategic public-private partnerships.
- Stat-USAFrom this site the user can access the National Trade Data Bank. A subscription is required for full access, but there is a sample of information for free.
- The World BankThe World Bank provides country and project information, publications, research studies, and press releases on-line.
- U S International Trade Commission Trade DatabaseFrom this site, users can access import/export statistics on individual products. Login is required but free.
- U.S. Department of StateBroad country information: Economic and political systems, populations, history, travel advisories, etc. are included in this website.
- U.S. Dept. of CommerceThis is the U.S. Dept. of Commerce's site and it has a business/trade section that has links to other government sites with business information.
- U.S. Export Assistance Center of IndianapolisThe U.S. Commercial Service offers a wide variety of products and services to help U.S. companies increase international sales, identify potential markets, meet buyers, partners, agents and distributors, navigate export channels, and much more. Let us hel
- United States International Trade CommissionExtensive tariff database, several trade data reports, and access to the Trade DataWeb make this a very useful site.
- USDA Foreign Agricultural ServiceMarket research, crop reports, export statistics, export programs and counseling assistance focusing on exporters of agricultural goods and commodities.
- World Chambers NetworkWorldwide chambers of commerce and related resources.
- World Trade Club of IndianaThe World Trade Club of Indiana, founded in 1967, is the only association in Central Indiana dedicated to promoting international business. Each day, we connect companies and individuals with the resources they need to be successful in conducting world tr
- World Trade MarketsThis site is a daily update of Electronic Trade Opportunities throughout the world.
- World Trade OnlineThis site is the homepage of a publication that contains articles on world trading.
- World Trade OrganizationContains news, documentation and international trade statistics.