- Cooperative Development FoundationThe Cooperative Development Foundation is a non-profit organization working to improve lives and communities by supporting economic development based on cooperatives.
- Indiana Cooperative Development CenterThroughout the state of Indiana, ICDC oversees the Cooperative Enterprise Network (CEN) consisting of professionals dedicated to locally promoting the cooperative business model as a component of rural economic development. This team of professionals work
- National Cooperative Business AssociationA cooperative is a business. Co-ops range in size from small store-fronts to large Fortune 500 companies. In many ways, they're like any other business; but in several important ways they're unique and different. This website explains how.
- Southern Indiana Rural Development Project (SIRDP)The Southern Indiana Rural Development Project was conceived as an effort to provide action-oriented economic development initiatives. Much of rural Southern Indiana faces serious problems in a large number of areas including education, jobs, income, and
- USDA Rural DevelopmentFederal agency with many departments.