South Bend, IN 46617
Phone: (574) 282-4350
Fax: (574) 289-0358
Email: [email protected]
Seminars & Events
Who are you?
- I am looking to start my own small business.
- I would like to grow my small business.
- I have some challenges in my small business.
North Central ISBDC can help!
If you live in St. Joseph County (South Bend, Mishawaka), Elkhart County (Elkhart, Goshen, Middlebury, Nappanee), Marshall County (Plymouth, Bremen), Kosciusko County (Warsaw), or Fulton County (Rochester) and
- If you are starting a small business, we can guide you through
- Business planning
- Market research and analysis
- Entity formation
- Finding funding sources
- Recordkeeping set-up
- If you are growing your business, our counseling will focus on
- Strategic planning
- International trade
- Government contracting
- Funding sources
- New customers and markets
- Business management
- Human Resources
- If you are meeting challenges in your business, our work together will help identify the
- Possible solutions and implementation
- Resources needed
Since 2000, the NC ISBDC has helped 223 new businesses start, worked with clients to raise $67.6 million, provided 83,849 hours of face-to-face business advising, and offered 741 workshops.
The NC ISBDC offers free and low cost services that can help you at all stages of business growth. Please complete our business survey and you will be contacted for next steps once we receive it.